Are you looking for the right broker to trade signals from Winning Binary Signals? We have two hot tips for you. Learn more about the Winning Binary Signals recommended broker now!
Who is the Winning Binary Signals recommended broker?
On their website you can find the Winning Binary Signals recommended broker, there are a few:
- IQ Option: One of the leading brokers for high / low options. With payouts of up to 90 percent, free demo account, and analytic tools. Highly recommendable if you want to trade signals from Winning Binary Signals with high / low options.
- Finpari: The best broker for high / low options for US traders. Also offering payouts of 90 percent on high / low options, Finpari and Winning Binary Signals’ create a powerful combination. Remember that you can trade automatically with Finpari with BinaryOptionRobot.
- Binary Tilt: The top Australian broker, and the only broker in the world that is regulated by the New Zealand government.
- Markets World: A broker that is regulated by the European Union and still accepts US traders. These brokers have become rare to find these days.
- Trade Thunder: A broker with some of the lowest minimum deposit requirements in the market, ideal for new traders with little cash. Also featuring the revolutionary OneClick trading feature. Also accepting US traders.
Of these 5 brokers, the 2 brokers that stand out the most are IQ Option and Finpari. While the first 3 brokers also offer incredible features and deserve to be mentioned on a list of recommended brokers, IQ Option and Finpari are even more recommendable.
Both brokers offer some of the highest payouts you can get for high / low options. This is important, because Winning Binary Signals sends its signals in a way that is tailor made for trading high / low options.
Every signal from Winning Binary Signals contains the asset the signal is for, the direction you should invest in, and the time frame the signal is valid for. Since the direction is indicated by call (rising prices) or put (falling prices), Winning Binary Signals’ signals match the basic terminology of high / low options.
To trade these signals with one touch options or ladder options, a trader would have to perform extended technical analysis – something most traders that receive signals are unwilling to do. Therefore, these traders should trade signals from Winning Binary Signals with high / low options and need a broker that offers high payouts for this type of binary options.
IQ Option is the best broker in the market for high / low options. Unfortunately, though, IQ Option does no longer accept US traders. US traders can achieve equally good results with Finpari.